A reliable IT services company can act as a trusted business partner, in the sense that your IT company is striving to optimize your business communications and networking to the point of maximum profitability and productivity. We’re proud to be able to say that we’ve done just that for many mid-size and small businesses who need unsurpassed IT services in Philadelphia.
A Comp believes inherently in the philosophy of delivering enterprise-level technologies, service, and support to any company that requests it from us.
For 17 years, we’ve answered the call for better IT network management services in NJ and Philadelphia with a support platform that provides:
- Proactive maintenance and support of all IT systems and processes.
- Mitigating the burden of in-house IT resources with outsourcing that fills in the gaps and provides more coverage.
- Subscription-based services that deliver the support you need on a scalable, “as you grow” basis.
- Predicable, fixed-rate monthly billing for ease and predictability of budgeting.
- A fully-staffed, professional IT department was working for you 24/7/365, lending you a competitive advantage.
- An alert, responsive team that works until the problem is solved, period.
- The ability to add services for enhanced functionality and increased manageability as time goes on.
- Healthcare IT solutions for small, medium, and large medical organizations.
Statistics Don’t Lie: Why You Need the Best Philadelphia IT Services You Can Get
For the small and mid-size business (SMB) owner, there are some very compelling statistics which underscore the need for smaller business organizations to have proactive, well-managed IT services championing their causes.
These alarming statistics include:
- The cost of the average cyber attack was $20,752 in 2015.
- According to the FBI, email phishing schemes cost companies around the world more than $1 billion between October 2013 and June 2015.
- 60 percent of all targeted cyber attacks in 2015 struck SMBs, who are also at high risk of being hit again.
- The losses from phishing scams increased from $525 million in 2012 to $800 million in 2015, an increase of more than 50 percent.
- SMBs face precisely the same threat landscape that larger organizations face but do so generally with far fewer resources.
- Studies suggest that many SMBs lack sufficient in-house expertise to deal with cyber attacks, and the problem is especially acute for the smallest firms.
- Only 29 percent of the smallest businesses know the steps needed to improve their cybersecurity measures, and even fewer have written policies in place to respond to a data breach.
- An Oct. 2015 survey of 400 small firms found that 27 percent of small businesses have no cyber security protocols at all.
The Answer is Clear: Philadelphia IT Support That Won’t Let You Down
Since 2000, A Comp has helped NJ and Philadelphia businesses meet (and exceed) their IT support needs. If you need that higher level of IT services in Philadelphia that can keep your company cyber safe, and more secure and competitive, contact us today for a fast and easy IT consultation. Call 732.608.1050 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details on how to get started.